Goal: Reduce the impact of poverty for everyone in Rome & Floyd County. Question: How?
We LIVE UNITED. Because we know poverty has deep roots, we dig deeper. We forge unlikely partnerships. Engage every sector. Focus on Health, Education, and Financial Stability–the building blocks to a good life. We seek new solutions to old problems. Mobilize the best resources. Cross socioeconomic, political, private and public, nonprofit and for-profit divides to create multi-faceted strategies and make strategic investments that produce lasting results.
At UWRF, we know only by working together can we create significant, sustainable change in the quality of life in our communities. We partner with the best programs. Help engage current donors. Promote great work to new supporters and advocates. Recruit new volunteers. Create opportunities to collaborate and connect. Build partnerships that enhance services, broaden and deepen mission delivery. Because there’s no such thing as self-taught or self-made. Because when everyone in our community succeeds, we all win.
2019 Funded Partners
- American Red Cross Serving Northwest Georgia
- Boys & Girls Club of Northwest Georgia
- Boy Scouts of Northwest Georgia
- Cave Spring Daycare
- Girl Scout Council of Northwest Georgia
- Hospitality House for Women
- Open Door Children’s Home
- Rebecca Blaylock Child Development Center
- The Salvation Army of Rome
- Star House Residential Drug & Alcohol Treatment for Men
- Rome-Floyd YMCA
- Mercy Senior Care of Rome
- Parker Center
- Family Resource Center
- Network Day Services Center
- Rome Children’s Academy
- Summit Quest
- Rome Floyd Commission on Children & Youth